Osaka Prints: Conditions of Sale
Please contact us if you have any questions about the following information.
- All prints are guaranteed to be genuine.
- Descriptions of condition associated with the prints sold on this website reflect our best effort to provide accurate and complete information. See our discussion on Condition Criteria.
- Prices are shown in United States Dollars ($). For those wishing to pay in Japanese Yen (¥), please contact us. Prices include packing and postage by insured EMS mail. Tracking numbers are provided upon request.
- Shipping by special couriers is available on request at an additional cost.
- Any special duties and taxes associated with delivery of packages may require reimbursement by the buyer to the seller for subsequently assessed charges.
- All prints are subject to prior sale. Please contact us to confirm the availablity of the item before sending payment.
- "ON HOLD" or "RESERVED" indicates that a print has been ordered and may possibly be sold, pending final acceptance by a customer or final
resolution of payment. You may nevertheless inform us of your interest, and we will contact you should the print become available.
- Orders may be placed by e-mail, fax, letter, or telephone (see Contact Us)
- Payment may be made in a variety of ways.
- All prints will be sold unmounted and unframed, placed within a Japanese paper folder, and securely packaged for safe delivery.
- All prints will be shipped via EMS mail.
- Prints will be sent "on approval" to persons known to us.
- Prints will be shipped to new customers upon receipt of payment. Shipping may be deferred until funds have cleared.
- Any print may be returned for any reason, provided it remains in the same condition as received, within 10 days of receipt for full refund
of the purchase price. Charges for shipping to the customer are not refundable, and shipping costs for returns are not reimbursable. Returns should be insured for the full retail value, postage prepaid.